TODO: cleanup links from old monorepo
This repository has several examples one can use to build understanding around Cross-Chain Applications.
This is a template provided by the Nomad team that shows the high-level components of an xApp, ready for one to fill in their own application logic and utilize a Nomad channel for cross-chain communication.
To implement a xApp, define the actions you would like to execute across chains. For each type of action,
- In the xApp Router:
- implement a function like doTypeA to initiate the action from one domain to another (add your own parameters and logic)
- implement a corresponding _handle function to receive, parse, and execute this type of message on the remote domain
- add logic to the handle function to route incoming messages to the appropriate _handle function
- In the Message library:
- implement functions to format the message to send to the other chain (encodes all necessary information for the action)
- implement functions to parse the message once it is received on the other chain (decode all necessary information for the action)